Paleo Strawberry Creme Cake
This light and juicy cake is low in sugar and gluten free!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Resting Time10 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 3 Organic Pasture Raised Eggs
- 2 cups Otto's Cassava Flour
- 5 Organic Strawberries Blended or Mashed
- 1 tbsp Frontier Naturals Strawberry Flavor
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 container Kite Hill Naturals Almond Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Grass Fed Butter Coconut Butter for Dairy Free Version
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 dropper Sweet Leaf Vanilla Creme Stevia
- 1/4 cup Raw Local Honey
Blend (or mash by hand) strawberries. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, blended strawberries, raw local honey, vanilla extract, strawberry flavor and 1/2 tsp sea salt. Then mix in Otto's cassava flour.
Coat a 5" springform pan with coconut oil or grassfed butter. Then pour in cake batter.
Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until you can pull a fork out clean. Note - check on the cake every 10 minutes or so.
While cake is baking, using a hand blender combine Kite Hill almond cream cheese, grass fed butter, Sweet Leaf vanilla creme stevia and 1/2 tsp sea salt. You can also do this by hand if your butter is soft enough. Store in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to firm up.
After cake is cooking, allow to cook for 20 minutes before frosting!